Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So, it's Tuesday morning, and I'm getting over a cold. I've got a meeting tonight for the Relay for Life, and I'm not feeling the best. To top it all off, I've got to work today. So the day hasn't started out all that well. No matter, if you are given lemons, make lemonade......RIGHT? So, time to stop whining, and try to find something positive to dwell on. For example, the email that I received last night letting me know about the secret 20x Optimimum event happening tomorrow at SDM. Now isn't that nice. I will be able to spend $50 and get 10,000 points. And that my friend brings me all the closer to getting my WII fit program. As it is, I have enough points for the Wii itself now. And I can't wait for the next redemption date so that I can own my new Wii. I'm even sure my husband is going to love that particular addition to the house. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment