Friday, March 19, 2010

Can you beat this kind of deal? I think NOT!

So I go to Sears last night because quite honestly, with all the exercise that I have been doing over the last year, I felt my pants were not fitting at all. As a matter of fact, I was a size 14 before I started at the gym. So here it is 53 weeks later, and I thought I would take a look at their clearance section. I found two pairs of pants there, and a regularly priced pair for $49.99 (with 30% off). First, can you imagine my complete happiness to know that I dropped down to a size 8. A SIZE 8! I've not seen that in my closet for at least 10 years. AND, not only did I get that surprise, but lo and behold, don't I get some bargains on top of everything else. I paid (all prices include taxes) $13.44 for the first pair, $21.35 for the second, and $39.54 for the third. A total of $74.33. You just can't beat that for high quality dress pants for work! It was such a great day all around. Thank you thank you thank you for the weight loss!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment