Friday, March 19, 2010

It's BONUS redemption Time again!

Tomorrow I go shopping. I have enough points now to get $300 free from Shoppers. Oh, and I SO getting my Wii. I truly can't wait, and I really believe that my husband is going to love it. Especially knowing that his 50th is this year. Maybe I can get him some games that he might like to play????? Thank goodness for free point cards. I wouldn't be able to do things like this without it. How many points cards do people have in their wallet? I know that I personally have four that I use at least once a week, if not more. And each one does a different thing. My SDM card (free Wii), my HBC card (converts to Airmiles), of course my Airmiles card (free groceries for the house), and now my petro points card that gives me free CAA $$ to apply towards my purchase of CAA once a year. In just 3.5 months I've already accumulated $5 towards that. It's going to be a nice savings this year. And people say that these loyalty cards don't add up to much. I say they are wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment