Monday, October 18, 2010

Stouffer's Rewards - Free Coupons mailed to you!


Seriously, I'm finding that more and more companies are willing to mail free product coupons to you when you complete certain requirements. For instance, Stouffer's have PINS on selected products, and you enter 12 of these pins and they send you $15 worth of free product coupons and a $10 gift card for the store of your choice. Now how can you go wrong with a deal like that?

My family eat's a lot of Stouffer products. Particularly the Lean Cuisine (for me)

and the entrees (my husband) and I make sure to buy only the ones with PIN's so that I can get these coupons and gift cards. It is definitely worth checking out.

To make it even less expensive for you, save.ca has a coupon right now that allows you to buy 3 entrees and save $2. And this week, if you shop at Metro, they are on sale for $1.99 each. Now that means you are paying $1.33 for an entree that normally sells for over $4.00. You can't beat that price.

Check out this website. Remember to carefully review all of the questions, and enjoy receiving these coupons. I know that I can collect the PIN's fairly quickly. Remember though, this particular promotion expires January 31, 2011 so start collecting!

http://stouffers.ca/en/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment