Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Are you a Bulk Barn Shopper?



Christmas is fast approaching which means a couple of things in my home.




First, pull out the gifts that I have purchased for all the family during the year. Sit down and review, and then decide who is getting what. Then the fun part. SHOPPING for what I need to get to finish my list. Usually it's not a really big deal because I do a lot of shopping during the year, and my husband is usually pretty pleased that I don't spend all that much in the six weeks leading up to Christmas (If only he totally understood the reason WHY!!!!!)




Secondly, we prepare for the big BAKE OFF needed to supply our cookie exchanges, our family get togethers, our midnight Santa treat raids....well, you get the idea. Lots of baking is needed. Thankfully we are lucky enough to have a Bulk Barn close by. There is nothing better when you have to do baking for more then 20 people to eat then to shop at Bulk Barn.
Right now, Bulk Barn has a very nice special coupon going on. Shop between November 12th and 25th, spend $10 and you will get $3 off with the coupon http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/page/coupon7.html. Looks like you can use it as many times as you want during this period, but sure makes Christmas baking all that much easier if it's cheaper to the pocket......




1 comment: