Tuesday, May 4, 2010

AIR WICK® Offer Received in the mail & I want to SHARE

It can be very interesting what the mailman brings. I came home last night to an interesting offer sent to me by Shoppers Voice. And in this envelope I found a fantastic offer provided by AirWick®! They sent me a $7 coupon to purchase an AirWick® IMotion and 10 other coupons ($7 each) to share with family and friends. Now that is a deal because I know for a fact that these air fresheners can be purchased for less then that. Which means that you get to try it for FREE! I love those kinds of deals.

So, fantastically (is that really a word????) I want to share these coupons with others. I don't know how many people check out my blog. I do know that I won't be purchasing ELEVEN of these. So here is what I want to do. ANYONE IN CANADA that wishes to receive one of these $7 coupons needs to do the following

1. Comment to this post using an email that I can send a responding email too.
2. I'll send you an email requesting that you are who you are and that you want one of these coupons

and
3. I'll mail to you!

It's as easy as that! Share with each other and the karma flows back tenfold!

Is there anyone out there interested??????

1 comment:

  1. HI I Just found your blog and was hopeful you still had some of those coupons left, my email is cheepsqueek@gmail.com
    Thanks a lot and I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete