Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Liquidation World......Interesting place to shop

Now I've been more then lucky over the last couple of years. And I mean by saying that I don't need much in the line of home furnishings. A good portion of the furniture in the house is relatively new, or at least is not in the position of needing to be replaced. That being said, has anyone checked out Liquidation World recently?

We have one in town, and I don't go there all that often, but I'm thinking it's about time that I did. Last week they had baby furniture on sale (I'm in the market for a good baby gate.....no.....don't ask), and this week there is a really good sale on Saunder furniture. I've been taking the time to check out there website at least weekly to see what is all going on. I know it's not a website that I would say I am a fan of, but if the deals are as good as I have seen over the last two weeks, then I think it's time for me to start frequenting this store a little more often then the once a year that is my current. www.lwstores.com Take the time to check it out. You might not be sorry.......

No comments:

Post a Comment